Headers and Footers Tab for OnePager Express for Version 6.1
1) This tab controls the header and footer elements on the project view.
2) It also controls the title size (the project view's title itself is on the Main tab page):
Project View Titles
1) The title itself can be entered on the Main Tab page:
- a) Show Title. This checkbox shows or hides the title at the top of the graph area.
- b) Title Font. The dropdown button provides access to the standard Font properties form that allows you to change the font of the title text.
- c) Title Height. This control allows you to change the height of the title in inches or centimeters. Width of the title is the entire graph.
- d) Repeat on all pages. This check box tells OnePager that you want the project view title repeated on all pages of a multi-page output. If the checkbox is unchecked, the title appears only on the first page in a multi-page output.
2) There are two sets of controls in this sub-group of the tab, one for headers and the second for footers. Each is activated by the checking of the respective Show Headers/footers checkbox. Explanations for these follows:
- a) Header/Footer Font. This dropdown button provides access to the standard Font properties form to control the header and footer font.
- b) Show Header. This checkbox the showing or hiding the entire header.
- c) Header Height. This control allows you to change the height of the header or footer in inches or centimeters.
- d) Header/Footer Left, Header/Footer Center, and Header/Footer Right. These dropdown boxes allow you to specify what field you want to appear in each of the six (6) possible header/footer elements. The choices for header/footer elements are shown below:
- i) When you make a choice from the dropdown list, OnePager fills in the information in the window to the immediate right of the element.
- ii) After you complete making your selections, the Headers/Footers tab’s Headers and Footers group looks like this:
- iii) Using the above example, the project view would look like this:
Repeat on all Pages
3) This checkbox tells OnePager that you want the project view’s headers and footers repeated on all pages. If the checkbox is unchecked, the headers and footers appears only on the first page in a multi-page output.