Opening an EXISTING Project View - OnePager Express Desktop for Version 6.0
Once project views are created, they can be re-opened from the OnePager Express Start form either by launching OnePager from the desktop icon and opening the desired project view or by double-clicking on a .TAM.
The purpose of this scenario is to retrieve a project view for inclusion in another presentation or to further edit the project view.
Using this methodology may or may not import new or old data from Microsoft Excel.
The steps to open and EXISTING project view are shown in the steps below:
1) Launch OnePager Express from the desktop icon or by double-clicking the desired .TAM file.
2) The OnePager splash page will appear briefly followed by the OnePager Project View Editor (PVE) form displaying the OnePager Express Start form. Click the OPEN button on the OnePager choices (OPC) form. OnePager will display a list of recently-used project views and the word BROWSE FILES… If you click BROWSE FILES…, you will get a Windows Open form where you may select a project view to open.
3) Selecting a project view to open will tell OnePager to retrieve and display it. Source plan data may or may not be imported from the selected Microsoft Excel source plan.
4) Once the project view is displayed and available, you may edit, save, and copy the project view to a Microsoft PowerPoint slide or elsewhere as described previously.
5) Once a project view with multiple snapshots is opened, you may want to switch between snapshots. There are two methods to do this.
- a) The first is to use the forward/back arrows on the View tab to move between snapshot dates.
- b) The second method is to click the List All button View tab which will display a list of all available snapshot dates for the project view as shown below:
6) In addition to editing the opened project view and switching between snapshots you can also use the Data tab on the ribbon to replace snapshots, add snapshots, and perform custom updates. The Data tab on the ribbon appears as shown below: