What's New with OnePager Release 7.0?
- 1 Overview
- 2 User Interface Upgrade
- 3 Rows and Swimlanes Upgrade
- 4 The Multiple Swimlanes Feature
- 5 Text Collision Avoidance Feature
- 6 The Text Sweeping Feature
- 7 New Desktop Applications
OnePager Pro (OPP) and Express (OPX) version 7.0 provides four new capabilities and enhancement summarized in this article:
(1) User Interface Upgrade
(2) Rows and Swimlanes Upgrade
(3) The Multiple Swimlanes Feature
(4) The Text Collision Avoidance Feature
(5) The Text Sweeping Feature
(6) New Desktop Applications (TBD)
The subsections below provide an overview and links to more detailed descriptions of these new capabilities and enhancements:
User Interface Upgrade
In previous OnePager versions, you could only manually insert Event Links between tasks/milestones, a sometimes tedious effort.
With OnePager 7.0, you can directly import predecessor information from Microsoft Project or Microsoft Excel source plans and show them as Data-driven Task Links.
In OnePager Pro and Express 7.0 you can:
1) Import predecessor information from your source plans.
2) Manipulate these Data-driven Task Link representations in your project views.
3) Use new controls to show or hide Task Links in the project view using manual editing controls and the new Task Link Filter rules capability.
4) Use enhanced graphics to alter Task Link connection line colors, arrow head shapes, and connection line styles.
5) Manually create and edit Task Links in the project view as you did with Event Links.
New Look to the OnePager Project View Editor
New Look to OnePager Forms
X) Please take a moment to look at the Read More… article below which provides more information on the new OnePager User Interface upgrade with examples.
- Read More... User Interface Upgrades for OnePager 7.0 0.4.2.1-70
Rows and Swimlanes Upgrade
TBD Overview of the Upgrade
Redesigned Template and Project-View Properties Form's Rows and Swimlanes Tab
TBD With Screenshots
X) Detailed articles on the new Rows and Swimlanes Upgrade’s can be found at this link: Creating and Editing Rows and Swimlanes (Portal). 12.0.1-70
Y) Please take a moment to look at the Read More… article below which provides an introduction of these new Rows and Swimlanes upgrades with examples below:
- Read More... Rows and Swimlanes Upgrades. 0.4.2.3-70
The Multiple Swimlanes Feature
TBD on the Multiple Swimlanes Feature
Text Collision Avoidance Feature
TBD on The Text Collision Avoidance Feature
The Text Sweeping Feature
TBD on The Text Sweeping Feature
- Read More... Text Sweeping 0.4.2.9-70.
New Desktop Applications
TBD on New Desktop Applications
- Read More... New Desktop Applications 0.4.3.1-70.