Selecting Tasks/Milestones for Editing for Version 6.1
From OnePager Documentation
Revision as of 15:42, 19 December 2018 by Rfeingold
About Selecting Tasks and Milestones
OnePager provides several methods for selecting one or multiple tasks/milestones in order to make manual edits:
- (1) Single selection Select, using a left click, a single task/milestone in the graph, and notice that it receives a solid border selection box with two grab points (top and bottom) in the middle of the task/milestone.
- (2) Multiple selections Select multiple tasks/milestones by holding down the Control key (CTRL) and then selecting several tasks or milestones using successive left clicks.
- (3) Lasso You can also drag a selection lasso around a group of tasks/milestones by first left clicking the mouse in some empty area of the graph and then dragging the selection rectangle around a group of tasks/milestones. Releasing the mouse left click button selects the tasks/milestones inside the lasso.
- (4) Select all Alternatively, go to the OnePager Home tab and click Select All button in the Editing group to select all tasks/milestones on the screen. Then you can hold down the Control key and deselect tasks that you do not want to select.
- (5) Esc key If you want to redo your task/milestone selections, press the ESC key and OnePager deselects all previously selected tasks/milestones.
About Selecting Task Links in the Project View
Please use the following references for more information on selecting Data-driven and manual Task Links in the project view:
|Selecting Task Links for Editing in the Project View Editor for OnePager Pro||Selecting Task Links for Editing in the Project View Editor for OnePager Express|