Welcome to the OnePager Wiki. The purpose of this Wiki is to provide a complete reference on the features, functions, and use of OnePager project reporting software. The search box above is the fastest way to find what you are looking for. However, you can also browse articles based on the version of OnePager you are running:
|OnePager Version 7.2
|OnePager Version 7.1
|OnePager Version 7.0
|OnePager Version 6.1
|Guide to Using the OnePager Wiki
OnePager Bundle, Pro, and Express Editions
There are three editions of OnePager:
- OnePager Bundle (OPB): Imports from Smartsheet, Oracle Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Online, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Project for the Web, Planisware Enterprise, Asana, Wrike, and Microsoft Excel
- OnePager Pro (OPP): Imports from Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Online, Microsoft Project Server, and Microsoft Project for the Web
- OnePager Express (OPX): Imports from Microsoft Excel, and through Microsoft Excel can access data stored in other formats or platforms.
There are some differences between the three editions with respect to:
- Installing, Activating, and Deactivating
- Importing data from different project management tools
- Getting Started
- Multi-Project reporting
- Critical path reporting
- Baseline dates reporting
- Deadline date reporting
- Endpoint date reporting
- Unique ID field usage
As a convenience, where there are significant differences between editions, we’ve included edition-specific documentation to avoid confusion.
OnePager Add-in vs. Standalone (aka: Desktop) Products
When working with Microsoft Project or Microsoft Excel, OnePager Pro or OnePager Express can either be launched as an Add-in, or can be launched outside of Microsoft Project or Microsoft Excel using a Standalone Desktop Icon.
OnePager Bundle can be launched from Microsoft Project or Microsoft Excel using the OnePager Bundle Add-in icon embedded in the Microsoft Project or Microsoft Excel application.
OnePager Bundle is also able to access Microsoft Project or Microsoft Excel source plans after being launched from the OnePager Bundle Standalone Desktop Icon.
OnePager Bundle accesses Smartsheet, Oracle Primavera P6, Microsoft Project for the Web, Planisware Enterprise, Asana, or Wrike source plans using the OnePager Bundle Standalone Desktop Icon, since none of these source plan types supports Add-ins in the traditional sense.
Once launched, OnePager (any edition) functions in a very similar fashion, regardless of whether it was initially launched as an Add-in or Standalone. However, in cases where differences between the two launch methods do exist, we have included specific documentation of those differences.