Adjusting Image Transparency for OnePager Live
About Adjusting Image Transparency
When images are initially imported into OnePager, they are opaque.
However, their transparency can be adjusted to make them more like a watermark.
To do this, follow the steps below:
Image Transparency Adjustment
1) Right click the image where there are no tasks/milestones, decorations, or adornments to bring up the context menu shown below. Then click the Properties … command.
2) This action brings up the Image Properties form that lets you adjust transparency as shown below:
3) To increase the transparency, that is, to be able to see task/milestones and other objects behind the image, increase the transparency by sliding the bar to the right:
4) To decrease the transparency, that is, to be able to hide task/milestones and other objects behind the image, sliding the bar to the left.
5) You should note that images imported into a OnePager Live project view will be placed on top of OnePager Live generated graphics. This is different from OnePager Pro or OnePager Express, our desktop products. Given this, we recommend that imported images be positioned in the project view where they will not interfere or cover up elements of the project view that are necessary for you to accomplish your schedule conversation or presentation.