Backing Up and Restoring OnePager Files
Sometimes accidents happen to your computer that can cause you to lose access to the project views and Templates that you have created in OnePager.
These accidents include:
- Loss or destruction of your computer.
- Crash of your hard drive.
- Re-imaging of your hard drive to repair a problem.
- Upgrade of your computer to a new computer or to a new operating system.
Backing Up Files
1) Fortunately, IT departments often make periodic backups of certain folders where you routinely store documents, such as folders under the My Documents.
2) Data that are stored in such backed-up folders are recoverable when something unforeseen happens.
3) Since your OnePager files for project views, Templates, color palettes, and custom milestone symbols are standard Microsoft Windows files in standard folders, these files can be backed up using your own backup processes and tools or those available in your organization or network.
4) Restoration as needed can also be done by using your own or organizational procedures and processes for restoring folders and files.
5) OnePager does not provide any internal mechanisms for backing up or restoring your OnePager files.