Deleting, Ordering, and Changing Images for Version 6.1
Once an image is inserted into a project view you have the controls necessary to mange the image with respect to deleting, ordering, or changing the image.
1) You have the option to delete an image from the current snapshot or all snapshots by first right-clicking on the image and then making a selection from the Delete command and its sub-command as shown in the context menu below:
2) You have the option, as noted in the delete and image discussion above, to delete images from individual snapshots.
- a) To do this requires going to the desired snapshot and specifically using the Delete command with the From this snapshot sub-command to achieve the desired result.
- b) This option works in the same way as deleting curtains from specific snapshots.
- c) Please see this article for reference: Creating and Managing Curtains.
3) Images are always in the background, while tasks/milestones and other visual data represented are in the foreground. However, images can be ordered within the background layer.
4) To control the Order of an image, right-click the image and select Order command from the context menu.
3) The following order options are available:
- a) Bring to the front. Position the image in front of all others in the background layer.
- b) Send to back. Position the image behind all others in the background layer.
- c) Bring forward. Incrementally, move the image one Z-Level interval at a time forward. This action brings the image toward the front of the background layer. This action is not very useful.
- d) Send backward. Incrementally, move the image one Z-Level interval at a time backward. This action moves the image toward the back of the background layer. This action is also not very useful.
Change to a Different Image
1) Once you’ve placed an image into the project view you have the option to change the background to a different image. Just follow the steps below:
2) Right-click on the background image to bring up the context menu as shown above.
3) Click the Change to a different image… command (as seen in the figure above of the Context Menu) which accesses the Open picture file form as shown below:
4) Alternatively, you can navigate to the folder where the desired image is stored.
5) Select the image you want to replace and click the Open button. OnePager replaces the current image in the snapshot with the selected image retaining the size and other properties of the image that was replaced.
6) Normally, as show above, inserting an image places it into all snapshots.
- a) However, when you purposely Change to a different image… the change applies only to the currently snapshot.
- b) Other snapshots with images retain the original image.
Putting Background Image in all Snapshots
1) To apply the image change to all snapshots, right-click on the replaced image to view the context menu shown below and click the Put image at all snapshots command.
2) This action applies the changed image to all snapshots: