Message to Assist with Setting Import Flags When No Data Are Imported
1) For OPP version 5.3 we’ve added a warning message should your selected Microsoft Project source file Flag field contain a No in every row. The warning message looks like this:
2) You have two options at this point:
- (1) go back to your source file and fix the condition by specifying the rows you want to import or
- (2) select the right-hand option in the message form which tells OPP to import all rows from your Microsoft Project source file.
3) For OPX version 5.3 the approach is the same and the above warning form will be displayed if OPX detects that the designated Flag field contains all No, False or is blank.